WHAT IS MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEM (MES)?
- MES system is a set of manufacturing information management systems for the shop floor execution in manufacturing enterprises.
- MES provide enterprises includes functions such as manufacturing data management, production scheduling management, quality management, equipment management, manufacturing process control, data collection and integration analysis to create a solid, reliable, comprehensive, and feasible manufacturing for the enterprise collaborative management platform.
Benefits Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Maximize profitability, quality, and compliance of manufacturing operations
- Improves operational efficiency, lowers ownership cost and increases return on investment for MES deployment
- Enables sustainability, re-usability, and support for continuous improvement
- Flexibility and better quality control on production processes